Wednesday, February 22, 2006

YOU ARE SPECIAL!!!


Beginning today, and for every day after, do not let the sun make its trip across the sky without spending at least a moment paying homage to your uniqueness. There is no one else in the entire world like you. You're that special. Please don't let yourself forget it. Had been Home to Coorg, the Weekend.
http://www.travelcoorg.com/html/about_coorg.html

Such a relaxation........

My Kiddie the darling SINDUKA (My Sister's Daughter ) makes every moment of my stay there as in HEAVEN! She's the Angel I have seen after my MOM on this earth.

That SMILE is worth a MILLION you earn on this Earth. OH! There's just no enough words for me to explain.... The Squicky noise she makes for every thing I ask her, the beautiful smile when calling her name, The Happiness and excitment she expresses banging her tiny toes.......I LOVE YOU SINDUKA!!! How can I Thank God for this wonderful Gift! My eyes Fill with Joy when I think about her.

My Niece is 4 months old now. I wish I could post her PIC here! I 'll do that next time.
This time I missed SHAIYAN at home. She's another little Angel (Niece) who's gonna be three months old soon. I like the way she makes sounds like a small lamb moreover to say like KID!LOVELY IS GOD'S CREATION!

Once I go Home, I dont feel like returning back from that heaven leaving back everyone. However, I need to come back and work coz I know the truth about life on Earth!

Guddu called me on my Journey to Home. I was really happy to receive his call. Not much did we speak. Still, My Dearest Rahul, You remain the same Sweetu friend of mine whatever comes on our way. You have a special place in my life dear; not like some one else who just passes off my life.

I may have forgotten to say that I care. I may have failed to open up and share, but though no words have been spoken, my promise of friendship won't b broken.

Time and distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure you, you are always in my heart!

Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

I am on my night shift this week. another 45 mins to logoff for the day. I slept for 10 hrs yesterday! Took a break after 7 hrs to have my lunch and once again went to bed at 5:00pm and woke up at 8:00pm...CRAZY.......Isnt it? The last three hours of sleep was not on purpose! I simply slept off.. ;0)

Sitting here thinking about you today,
wishing that you weren't so far away.
A friendship that was created all so soon,
is really starting to bud and bloom.

You bring a smile to my face each day,
with the little messages you send my way.
I hope in the years soon to come,
that our friendship will shine like the sun.

We share a special kind of love,
blessed by that of the Lord above.
Forever friends we will stay,
never allowing our bond to fray.

In my heart you will always stay,
as I cherish our friendship everyday.
Take my hand my dear friend,
and friends we will remain to the end.

I will lift you up when your feeling down,
giving you a smile to replace that frown.
Just as I know you would do for me,
without friends where would we be?

A smile makes us look younger... while friends make us feel stronger... and they make us enjoy life.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Buddy,

    May I know You. Are You one of my Friends I know?..Do let me know.

    Now, That was a lovely dedication!

    Thank You Very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..Clueless!

    I'll let you know who you are, when I know you. Till then keep in touch with your comments.....

    Hopefully One day I can really knock your head for being clueles....

    ReplyDelete