Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My First day at Blogspot.com!!!!!


My First day at Blogspot.com! Quite cool ......

I was really pissed off with no work, so thought I'll create a blog for myself! Hopefully I can spend some time over here, with whatever comes across my mind.

Over the days, Ive reduced a lot of phone calls! Now hardly I call up 2 of my frns regularly. May be from tomoro it will turn out to be just one Frn.

There was a time when my people found me with calls and calls all the time. My colleague used to pull my leg saying, "Part time job for Airtel!"
No more comments as such, I guess!

I can think of spending my time only for my Parents and Sisters and not interested on anything else. I know, I need to mould the way I spend my Time and Money. High time I start doing something interesting in life....Lets C abt tht. Let me wind up for the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment