Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY....!!!!



May not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go...

Hmmmm........mn Lovely Day! Feeling Good!! Its Valentine's Day Honey! Dont worry if U dont have one... just go around wishing everybody you find on your way! I bet it makes you and the other person feel good....atleast for a moment(If the Person is busy Scheduled!)!

I am Looking great today! A kind of Happiness, may be that is the one which has brought a charm on my Face!! Somedays are such kind .... U need not celebrate them to Enjoy.... the Day is just fine with its Lovely Meaning!!!

Dont Place me in your eyes,
I May fall off as a tear.
Place me in your heart, so that
Every Heart Beat reminds you that someone is there for you always!

Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside the person knowing you can't have him, see him or be with him ever again.........hope you understand.

Find time to realize that there is one person who means so much to you, for you might wake up one morning losing that person who you thought meant nothing to you.

Wake me up when your Heart needs Company.
Take my Hand when you feel alone.
Turn to me when you need someone to lean on,
'coz till time runs out, I will always be there for you.


A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WISHES TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHEREVER YOU ARE! ITS EACH OF OURS DAY TO CELEBRATE THE LOVE WE SHARED IN OUR FRIENDSHIP, MAY BE FOR A SHORT TIME OR LONG AND STILL ON.......THE GOOD TIMES ARE ALWAYS CHERISHED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment