Thursday, February 16, 2006

There's Just Something Special About Hugs!!!!



One day after the Valentine's Day!

Wish WE could be TOGETHER...FOREVER

Whenever we're apart,

I like to daydream about our Love.

I like to Savour the beautiful moments

We've shared in our closeness.

I love to linger on the tender things

you said to me or the way you give warm hugs so soft and light.

I love to remember....

and each time I do,

I'm filled with

A LONGING TO BE WITH YOU

and to once more live

those daydreams of our Love!


"There's Just Something Special About Hugs"

There's something in a simple hug That always warms the heart;It welcomes us back home
And makes it easier to part.

A hug's a way to share the joyAnd sad times we go through,Or just a way for friends to say
They like you 'cause you're you.

Hugs are meant for anyoneFor whom we really care,From your grandma to your neighbor,
Or a cuddly teddy bear.
A hug is an amazing thing.It's just the perfect wayTo show the love we're feeling
But can't find the words to say.


It's funny how a little hugMakes everyone feel good;In every place and language,
It's always understood.

Hugs don't need new equipment,Special batteries or parts.Just open up your arms
And open up your hearts.

You're a terrific personAnd you're very special too,So I'm sending you a special hug
So you'll know I'm thinking of you!
I Think am missing My Home very much...

Just begun reading Linux. I completed .......... Just 1page!LOL..;-)Its been a very Long time I have met my Friends. Need to make up on some day!

Donno Y, still find myself very moody these days... I love to be the same creative Girl I used to be. I love colorful and cheerful life.

Need to update my Skills, need to learn something new and helpul for my career to grow... So many things in mind..But not yet set with any.... Its Time I be serious..

"HAVE A LOVELY VALENTINE WEEK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment