Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tiring SICK Day!



Came in Yesterday with a Heavy Head and then...... Din't even wait for 2 complete hours! I left!
A Total SICK DAY it was! Yeeeeeeks! I hate to fall sick!

Thought I would Manage the day ...Alas...!!! I could'nt!
My Manager and my Colleague are all so very understanding, Thanks Be To GOD! They dint wanted any explanations from me but were more concerned about my health and wanted me to take rest for the next hours of the day!

I was sleeping n..slezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....the whole day! Luckily I Slept in the night also (Else This day would have been a total $***!)

I Decided I would make this day of mine as happy as possible. Hmmn ...Well My Day is just moving on with slight fever too.. I hate Going to Hospital for my Medication!! Prefer to stay home than go n feel Sicker than what I am!

I am missing my Best Friend a lot....My Guddu. Hope he's reached home safe and is getting better each day from his SICK JAUNDICE! I am Missing you dear.....

"Value the people who have touched ur life because u'll never know just wen they'll walk out of ur life and never cum back again....WE LIVE LIFE ONCE........"

"Sumtimes v must b hurt in order 2 grow, v must fail in order 2 know, v must lose in order 2 gain, Bcoz sum lessons r best learned thru pain...."

No comments:

Post a Comment