Friday, February 10, 2006

True Friendship is bond with LOVE....!




Being a good friend takes a long time to learn. A good friend is loyal, which means you keep your promises and sometimes when you don't feel like being a friend you are anyway!

Sometimes our friends aren't perfect and they make mistakes but we make mistakes too, and we don't want our friends to leave us when that happens!

God gives us friends when we need them, and we should treat them like a gift from God!

".... If you have a repentant heart, Jesus is ready to forgive, if you ask. It's important that they understand that, just because God forgives us so easily we need to truly feel sorry for what we've done. After all, God knows what's in our heart and if we are truly sorry...."

Hmmmm! Well I am still struggling to get the Title of the Day! I am trying to connect the meaning of Friend and Love together or vice versa.

Isnt it true that your FRIEND needs to LOVE you, else he/she would never be called one?
LooK, I got it in right sense!

Now for the Title of The DAY!- "TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS BOND WITH LOVE..." Howz that now! Yippy!!!! That's cool I feel...

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." 1 John 4:7

I wanted to fill this blog for the day with so many thoughts coming across my Heart and Mind, but I am really short of words. However the Theme is the same....

My Dearest FRIENDS ........I LOVE YOU ALL.... ....Wherever.....However.....Whatever...I am! I Mean It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear, keep reading my Blog.... more things coming up in my blog...dont screw me if u dont find anything here. ;-)

    ReplyDelete