Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Missing you so very much….







You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere

I just went down my Memory Lane as I looked into to my collections and Poems of my College days..... A kinda Exciting....sometimes Crazy.....Many more poems coming up in my Blog.....

I dint realise it when you said that
You have to leave, I even
Couldn’t feel it when
You were leaving, but now that
You are gone, I feel
As if you took away with you
A part of me, without
Which I am so incomplete.

There’s sadness in my Smiles, there’s
Loneliness among friends,
There’s no joy in life, as You
Took away all my happiness and
All my Wonderful moments
Along with you..

I am Missing
You very much, You
Took away all that
I had, come back
As without You,
I am really sad……..

No comments:

Post a Comment