Friday, May 11, 2007

Praise And Worship (My Collections..)

A

Above all powers above all kings
Agnus Dei::Alleluia, Alleluia
Ancient Of Days
As the Deer Pants For the Water
Awesome God

B

Better is one day
Breathe::This is the air I breathe
Bridge for His Love

C

Change My heart O Lord
Come As You Are
Come as you are::You are the reason
Come Let Us Worship

D

Did you feel the mountians tremble


E

El Shaddai

F

Father I Adore You

G

Give us clean hands
God Of All
God Of Wonders

H

He Has Made Me Glad
He Is Exalted
Here I Am To Worship
Hungry (Falling On My Knees)

I

I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever:Over the mountains
I have come to worship You:Many mighty
I have decided to follow Jesus
I love you, Lord
I Will Call Upon the Lord
It is well

K

Knowing You (All I Once Held Dear)

L

Lord I come to You::The Power Of Your Love
Lord Reign in Me

M

More Precious Than Silver
My Jesus, My Saviour
My Life Is In You, Lord

O

O Praise Him:Turn your ear
Only A God Like You
Open The Eyes Of My Heart::
Our Love Is Loud
Out Of Eden - Every Move I Make

S

Shine, Jesus Shine
Shout To The North
Sometimes the night was beautiful
Spirit of The Living God

T

There Is None Like You
The Wonderful Cross
Trading My Sorrows

Y

You are my king
You are my strength when I am weak:Jesus, Lamb of God
Your love is deep

W

We Bow Down
We Fall Down
When All Is Said And Done
When the music fades